A few days ago, I told you about the trend of poke bowls (click to read the article), those salads with raw fish, vegetables, soy sauce and sesame seeds. Today, I have a recipe for them and I can tell you that we had a great time. You can serve these poke bowls as a starter or as a complete dish, it’s up to you.
Ingredients (for 2 persons) :
200 g of
- ultra fresh
100 g of
- 12 red onion
- 1 cm of ginger
- 50 ml of soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil (or sesame or avocado if you have)
- 75 g of rice
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 good handful of mesclun (or arugula for example if you can’t find mesclun)
- 1 tablespoon of flat parsley (or coriander)
- Cook your rice as indicated on the packaging. Drain it and set it aside.
Prepare the marinade: pour the soy sauce into a small salad bowl. Add the oil and the peeled and grated ginger. Mix. Shell the shrimp and remove the small black casing.
Attention : When cooking and eating raw fish, it is preferable to freeze it beforehand to make up for the possible presence of anisakis (click for more information).