I think it’s been years since I’ve answered a Mème.
Mème? Koikesse ?
A Mème with an
and not an ê is a recognizable cultural element replicated and transmitted by imitating the behavior of an individual by other individuals (dixit Wikipedia). This has even given rise to memetics.
Houla? And is it serious?
No. No need for doliprane. To put it simply, these are the questionnaires you find on the Internet; you could also call it a chain. But it doesn’t impress my mom as much.
I got it from an apprentice cook and it’s called the Liebster Awards. The principle is simple: you write 11 things about yourself, you answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you, you in turn nominate 11 bloggers who are asked 11 more questions…
11 things you may not know about me:
- I don’t like chocolate very much .
- France Bleu Gironde every Saturday morning.
- Harry Potter (books, movies, I am less of a client).
- I love the series of Janet Evanovich with Stephanie Plum .
- I haven’t seen Game of Thrones.
For 3 years I have been working on
I love B series disaster movies.
I have climbed the steps of the Cannes Film Festival twice.
I play the piano.
I had a long time a forum on the internet dedicated to the passion of reading.
I was moderator on the Supertoinette website
I am a big fan of
My answers to the 11 questions:
- What’s that weird mix you love to eat? My famous moutch’up sauce.
- What’s your best culinary discovery? My Microplane Grater . Definitely my best purchase.
- Your favorite weekend activity? Read . I have always enjoyed reading and on weekends I take more time.
When you were a child, what did you dream of becoming later?
. Around the age of 11, I read different novels (green library for those who remember) by Lorna Hill set in the world of dance. It amazed me.
Novels by Lorna Hill
If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
. I’m happy the way I am.
I’d rather have dinner with my family or an aperitif with friends.
- The ideal vacation: lazing by the sea, cultural discoveries or trekking in the mountains? A mix of the 3. I love the sea but I hate staying on the beach doing nothing. After 10 minutes, I get tired of it.
- What about your greatest culinary pride? Maybe making macaroons because I’m not a pastry chef for two pennies.
- Are you inspired by great chefs to make dishes? If so, which chefs? I don’t draw inspiration from great chefs, I don’t have the same skills. However, I like to dine at their place.
If you could dine in any place (restaurant but also tourist or unusual place, by the sea or even at the top of a cliff), where would you go? If you could go to a picnic at the 12 Apostles, on Great Ocean Road in Australia
, one of the most beautiful places in the world.
My 11 questions for the following bloggers
: Mariatotal, Nadia, Sandrine, Anayaku, Lady Milonguera, Hervé RV, Christel, ManueB, Adeline, Bea, and Emilie, drawn at random among my last blogger commentators 😉 . If you are interested, it’s up to you.
Why this blog?
Gourmet or gourmet?
Tea or coffee?
Red wine or white wine?
Sweet tooth or savory tooth ?
Italian cuisine or Thai cuisine ?
Top chef or MasterChef ?
Philippe Etchebest or Gordon Ramsay ?
Ryan Gosling or Bradley cooper ? (or Angelina Jolie or Scarlett Johansson)
Books or Tablet?
Your Dream Destination?