Anyone who knows me knows I like anything Japanese. Living in SEA, I’m lucky enough to find Japanese items in the supermarket! Like those sweets and melon juice.
The name for this picture is a mixture of the items name and a reference to one of my favourite bands, CocoRosie.
Also, I’ve been tagged by the wonderful Lonylhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/husomlykkjun/, so here are my answers!
5 things that makes you happy:
– Living in ASIA! 😀
– Working on a project (poem, video, chapbook…)
4 favourite foods:
– Fish (boiled, fried, barbecued, sushied…)
– Khmer Fried Rice
– Smoked salmon (which is also a type of fish, but there is a difference to me! :p)
3 favourite movies:
– The Nightmare Before Christmas
– Last Life In the Universe
– Old B&W films (Chaplin, Keaton…)
2 places you would love to visit:
– Japan (even live there, not just visit :p)
1 of your favourite memories:
Nothing specific… Can’t think of anything! I may have to add an answer later…
[EDIT] Moving out here was an experience. Lots of hardships, but it was worth it. I appreciate it a lot more than if it had happened earlier. A few years do make a difference.
I tag whoever fancies participating.
Tagged: , arc-en-ciel , asie du sud est , autoportrait , bonbon , cocorosie , food , japanese , japonais(e) , juice , jus , melon , nourriture , rainbow , selfportrait , south east asia , sweets